Borneo Sea Walking
- Product Code: BSW
- Availability: In Stock
Borneo Sea walking gives you the opportunity to literally walk under sea. It is made possible by the Sea Trek Underwater Helmet Diving system so it is advisable to join sea walking for those who can’t swim and are afraid or diving or snorkeling.
Duration : Half Day Tour
Time offer : 8.30AM
• 8.30am – Pick up at your hotel and proceed to jetty
• 9.00am – Arrive at Sapi Island
• 9.30am – Short briefing of the seawalking activities.
• 9.45am – Depart Sapi for pontoon boat.
• 10.00am—Enjoy and experience your seawalking activities approximate 30 minutes.
• 11.00am – Return to Sapi Island and explore/relax at sapi island
• 2.30am – Depart from sapi Island to Kota Kinabalu Jetty.
Meals : Lunch
Include : Return land/boat transfer from Sapi Island, rental of seawalking equipment, 01 Digital underwater photo & 01photo CD & 01 seawakling certificate.
Exclude: Personal expenses, Water sport sexpenses and Any items not mentioned.
Price Per person
Group of 2-4 pax
Group of 5-10 pax
Group of 11-20 pax
3-11 years old
Accompanied by a group of adult
Short pants,Quick-dry garments, Light and cotton made clothes, Proper swimwear, Sunglasses and Sandals or flip-flops.
Suggested items to bring
Camera,Sun block or Tan lotion, Mineral Water, Towel, Essentials travel kit and Extraset of clothing.
Rates above are inclusive 6% Goods & Service Tax
Rate per person: Rate is denominated as MYR (Ringgit Malaysia)
• Minimum age of 7 years old and above are eligible to participate this tour.
OUTSKIRT HOTELS PICK-UP & DROP OFF Policy
Additional charges of MYR30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups.
Outskirt charges will be imposed on traveler that request to be picked up at hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1 Borneo Shopping mall area.