Monsopiad Cultural Village
- Product Code: MSCV
- Availability: In Stock
Visit one of Sabah Famous “House Of Skull” a legacy from the past in the scenic countryside. See megaliths in paddy fields and water buffaloes. The Monsopiad Cultural Village was founded in memory of the great Kadazan Warrior and head-hunter Monsopiad. The traditional Village is a historical site. It was built on the very land where Monsopiad lived and roamed some three centuries ago. The village is run by direct descendants of Monsopiad.
Duration : 3 HRS
Time offer : 9AM / 2PM
Itinerary• Meet at hotel lobby and depart for a 20 minutes journey to Monsopiad Cultural Village.
• Upon arrival, a registration will be done at the counter and meet the local guides that will offer you a welcome drink to freshen up yourself.
• Visit the Monsopiad house that showcases the 42 skulls hang high as trophies of Monsopiad in defending his village.
• Explore the village and test your hunting skill with a blowpipe.
• Enjoy the enchanting cultural dance show and the showcases of their costumes.
• Depart Monsopiad Culture Village and transfer back to Kota Kinabalu.
Meals : -
Include : Return land transfer from hotel in town (seat-in-coach), Tour Guide, Entrance fee.
Exclude: Personal Expenses, Beverages and Any items not mentioned
Price Per person
Group of 2-4 pax
3-11 years old
Accompanied by a group of adult
T-shirts, Long Trousers, Cap, Shoes/Sandals.
Suggested items to bring
Insect repellent, Water Bottle, Raincoat/Umbrella, Sunhat.
Rates above are inclusive 6% Goods & Service Tax
Rate per person: Rate is denominated as MYR (Ringgit Malaysia)
• Child rate is chargeable for child age between 3 – 11 years old
• Infant from 2 years old below is Free of Charge (FOC)
OUTSKIRT HOTELS PICK-UP & DROP OFF Policy
Additional charges of MYR30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups.
Outskirt charges will be imposed on traveler that request to be picked up at hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1 Borneo Shopping mall area.