- Product Code: MTNI
- Availability: In Stock
Mantanani Island is a group of three isolated islands northwest of Kota Belud. Although only approximately an hour’s boat rides by speedboat from the mainland, the islands were only known to a few locals. Time slows down there amidst the crystal clear blue waters lapping on white sandy beaches. Three wrecks have been discovered which still hold plenty of secrets and are now home to a menagerie of marine creatures such as Lionfish, Scorpionfish, octopus, glassfish and many species of rays flutter around like a blue spotted ray and marbled sting ray amongst large school fish. The coral reefs surrounding the islands have plenty to offer, for both novice and experienced diver even snorkeling too.
Duration : Full Day Tour
Time offer : 7.30AM
Itinerary• Meet at hotel lobby and transfer to Kuala Abai Jetty, Kota Belud. Estimated travel time will be 1 hour and 45 minutes.
• Hop on a boat once you reach the jetty for another 45 minutes boat ride to Manatanani Island.
• Upon arrival on the island, freshen up and the light refreshments provided before exploring the island.
• Hop on a boat to enjoy the first snorkeling session. Snorkeling equipment will be provided.
• Feast on a scrumptious lunch and after that, continue to the second snorkeling session.
• Depart back to Kuala Abai Jetty and proceed back to Kota Kinabalu.
Meals : BBQ Lunch
Include : Return Land Transfer from hotel in town seat-in-coach), return boat transfer, Tour Guide, Entrance fee, Jetty Fee.
Exclude: Watersports expenses, Alcoholic Drinks and Any items not mentioned.
Price Per person
Group of 2 pax and above
3-11 years old
Accompanied by a group of adult
Short pants, Quick-dry garments, Light and cotton made clothes, Proper swimwear and Sandals or slippers.
Suggested items to bring
Camera, Sun block or Tan lotion, Mineral Water, Towel, Essentials travel kit.
Rates above are inclusive 6% Goods & Service Tax
Rate per person: Rate is denominated as MYR (Ringgit Malaysia)
• Child rate is chargeable for child age between 3 – 11 years old
• Infant from 2 years old below is Free of Charge (FOC)
OUTSKIRT HOTELS PICK-UP & DROP OFF Policy
Additional charges of MYR30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups.
Outskirt charges will be imposed on traveler that request to be picked up at hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1 Borneo Shopping mall area.