Overview of Tour
Discover thetraditional food of Sabah with a Kota Kinabalu cooking class. You'll visit alocal market to see the fresh ingredients that are the base of Borneo'scuisine, then prepare a hearty lunch of family recipes, cooking alongside anexperienced chef. Take home a collection of Sabah-style recipes, with tips onpreparing traditional dishes at home.
|Categories||Price Per Person (MYR)|
Group of 2-4 pax
Group of 5-10 pax
Group of 11-20 pax
3-11 years old
Accompanied by a group of adult
- Rates above are inclusive 6% Goods & Service Tax
- Rate per person
- Rate is denominated as MYR (Ringgit Malaysia)
- Child policy
- Child rate is chargeable for child age between 3 – 11 years old
- Infant from 2 years old below is Free of Charge (FOC)
Pick up from your hotel.
Let’s go shopping with our host at the local market, search & identify our traditional ingredients, look for the right spices & get the groceries needed for our traditional Malaysian style cooking.
When done, come to our kitchen at D’Soka Restaurant and prepare a home cooked meal with our host. Learn the secret recipes of our traditional cuisine & enjoy the amazing taste that is offered at the dining table, sharing this cooking experience is part of our heritage.
Lunch and photo session
Depart from D’Soka Restaurant. Transfer back to hotel.
- Return land transfer from hotel in town (seat-in-coach)
English speaking cook & guide
- Personal Expenses and Any items not mentioned
- Personal Travel Insurance
Outskirt Hotels Pick-up & Drop off Policy
- Additional charges of MYR 30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups.
- Outskirt charges will be imposed on traveller that request to be picked up at hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Shopping mall area.
Suggested Things To Bring
Notebook to take notes during the cooking class (Optional)
* All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.