Kiulu White Water Rafting
Overview of Tour
Kiulu river is located on the northwesternpart of Sabah in a small town called Kiulu which are recognized as being thesecond most beautiful village in Malaysia. Kiulu white water rafting isclassified as Class I – II river and it only take you 1 ½ hour drive from thecity of Kota Kinabalu. Trip begin with a safety briefing session conducted by aprofessional raft guide that will demonstrates rafting techniques and properhandling of rafting equipment before rafting commences. Excrusion covers up toabout 9KM to 15KM, depending on the water level. The journey will take about 1½ hours of rafting before reaching the ending point.
|Categories||Price Per Person (MYR)|
Group of 2-4 pax
Group of 5-10 pax
Group of 11-20 pax
- Rates above are inclusive 6% Goods & Service Tax
- Rate per person
- Rate is denominated as MYR (Ringgit Malaysia)
- Child policy
- Minimum age of 12 years and above only allowed to participate this tour
Pick up from your Kota Kinabalu hotel lobby. Proceed to Kiulu River, journey take 1.5 hours.
Arrive at starting point. Safety briefing will be given by professional river guide.
Rafting commences. Excursions may take about 2 hours to the ending point.
Estimate time of arrival at ending point, freshen-up and ready for enjoy your lunch
Depart for Kota Kinabalu
Arrive at Kota Kinabalu city, transfer back to hotel.
- Return land transfer from hotel in town (seat-in-coach)
Rafting Equipment (Life jackets and helmets are provided)
- Personal Expenses and Any items not mentioned
Outskirt Hotels Pick-up & Drop off Policy
- Additional charges of MYR 30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups.
- Outskirt charges will be imposed on traveller that request to be picked up at hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Shopping mall area.
Suggested Things To Bring
Sun block lotion
Additional set of clothes
Quick dry shirts
Sandals with strap
* All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.