Manukan + Sapi Island
Overview of Tour
The island located near Kota Kinabalu Cityand just 15-20 minutes boat ride from Jesselton Point. These tropical islandsare part of the five corals islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park. Whitesandy beaches, pristine water and coral reefs are the perfect haven to escapefrom urban place. Upon arrival at Island, you will have free at leisure whichinclude swimming, snorkelling or just sit back and breathe the tropical seabreeze. Watersport are available at own account such as Banana Boat rides, JetSki, Sea-walking & Parasailing.
|Categories||Price Per Person (MYR)|
Group of 2-4 pax
Group of 5-10 pax
Group of 11-20 pax
3-11 years old
Accompanied by a group of adults
- Rates above are inclusive 6% Goods & Service Tax
- Rate per person
- Rate is denominated as MYR (Ringgit Malaysia)
- Child policy
- Child rate is chargeable for child age between 3 – 11 years old
- Infant from 2 years old below is Free of Charge (FOC)
Pick up at your Kota Kinabalu hotel lobby. Transfer to Jesselton Point around 20 minutes.
Estimated arrive Jesselton Point
Take a boat to Manukan Island.
Arrive at Manukan Island to enjoy swim, snorkel, play & relax or an option for watersports
Lunch will be served.
Transfer to Sapi Island. Free at leisure for relaxing.
Transfer back to mainland
Arrive at Jesselton Point, transfer back to hotel
- Return land transfer from hotel in town (seat-in-coach)
- Personal Expenses and Any items not mentioned
- Personal Travel Insurance
Outskirt Hotels Pick-up & Drop off Policy
- Additional charges of MYR 30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups.
- Outskirt charges will be imposed on traveller that request to be picked up at hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Shopping mall area.
Suggested Things To Bring
Sun block / Tan lotion
Essentials Travel Kit
Quick dry garments
Light and cotton made clothes
Sandals / Slippers
* All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.